Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Protective EyeWear, IceCream, & Kinda Creepy

After playing at the park for about 2 hours, which included a toddler boot camp on the exercise course if you will
Miss Tatum Shoemake and Luke dined on fine ice cream at the local Marble Slab last weekend.

Then it was off to PetCo to check out fish, hamsters, lizards, birds and kitty cats...thank goodness we left empty-handed. A couple weeks ago we "babysat" two hamsters from Luke's class; I've had my fill of rodents for a good 5-10 years now!

So Sweet!

THE NEXT 3 PICS ARE MISCELLANEOUS BUT WORTH POSTING
(for a laugh) I THOUGHT.


On our way to the gym. I guess you can never be too safe in those nurseries!

An hour later when I picked them up Jake still had the goggles on. I think Luke's one-eyed expression here says it all!


Twilight Zone Baby!
I KNOW this looks a bit creepy but it actually makes me laugh because cuz Jake had found a way to get his favorite blanket wrapped around his whole body and then laid there perfectly still and content UNDER INFARED LIGHTING ooooooh (our video monitor) until he dozed off to sleep.



No comments: