Sunday, May 16, 2010

Potty Power!

I have been fortunate with two things when it comes to child-rearing...

1) breastfeeding was an amazingly easy and rewarding experience
2) both my boys potty trained very easily

Over a month ago Jake decided that it was time; he would no longer be wearing diapers and upgraded to
SuperHero UnderRoos...three days later he went to school without an accident (yes, I too was saying, what an amazing child!! haha)...

Well, as potty training goes there are often "interesting" comments and conversations that take place while mastering this skill. Case in point...this afternoon Jake went to the bathroom and says, "Look it's yellow. My favorite color is yellow!"


Then Luke told his little brother to "pull my finger" at the breakfast table this morning...I know this is just the beginning too....:{

No comments: