Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Running Partner...

The poor 2nd child...
the only one-on-one activity Jakey and I have done together was a swimming class when he was a few months. But this past few months I've tried to make up for it...while Luke has been at AWANAS on Thur nights Jake and I go to the Y and swim (but we never tell Luke :() or we head down to the beach while I run, push my little beefcake in the stroller and then stop at the park to play for a bit...it's a win-win.
I am so in love with my little man right now (well, I always love him but you know what I mean) he's just so dang sweet, feisty, cute, funny and fun to be around...this was one of those sweet nights we had together a couple weeks ago!

Interesting approach...

Loaded up for the run back...

2 comments:

Becky said...

cute boy. I know what you mean. I love my Maddie time.

Jen said...

Oh my what great smiles that boy gives, especially when he's enjoying his mama time! Love the pics of both of you!