Sunday, November 22, 2009

Randoms of the Week

At least it wasn't permanent...and on the walls!

How many people in your life can you say you "adore"?
Well, I ADORE this little man!


And like everyone says "he's growing up so fast"!


Little holiday wreath I made for my own mommy! Love you!!!

Not to be outdone by the felt solar system I made for Luke - which mistakenly includes Pluto that I've been informed is not a planet after all but rather a star.

Jake is 2. In mind and spirit Jake lives in the true essence of what it means to be 2!!
Last week he started climbing out of his crib and refusing to nap.
I've been enjoying Jake's THREE hour naps up until they came to a screeching halt past week.
I AM NOT READY FOR TWO TODDLERS TO BE UP 14 HOURS STRAIGHT (WITH ME)!!!!

What does this have to do with the above picture?
Well, at 3:30 (2 hours later than his usual nap) I decided I, and Jake, had had enough (of his crying and complaining) so "in" he went. However, my little darling was NOT about to give in and nap. Darnit, he positioned himself upright in his crib to defy all odds of napping!

I regret not having this on video but imagine Jake slumbering and sliding from one side to the next as he bumps his head or shoulder on the side of the crib, then wakes whimpering or crying for a few seconds, followed by him falling back asleep and repeating the process several times until he finally falls asleep on his belly for a mere 45 minutes.
Kid's got stamina, will power and tenacity! God love um!


No comments: