Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween!

The boys had a Fall break so we ventured up north to visit the Troy family in Gilroy (my old stomping grounds) and then unexpectedly detoured up to Sacramento for Halloween with my parents.

If I can drive nearly 800 miles over a 5-day period (packed with "fun-filled" activities to boot) with a 2 & 4 yr old by myself I can do anything!!!

I've since gotten my hair lightened, I'm sure I acquired a few gray hairs from this trip!!
You might be wondering where did Luke ever get that exquisite witch's broomstick?!! Yes, my friends, his oh-so-creative mother brewed it up with some pine needles, stick from the yard and a little yarn from Gma's stash. Came with casting spell capabilities too!! Can you top that?!

Luke was such a sweetheart at the festival. Waiting so patiently for his turn to play a game.

And for the second year in a row, Jake boycotts his costume after wearing it all day at grandma and grandpa's house. Go figure!
Just TRY to pry it from my hands!!!

Big & Little Witchy-Poo





Enjoying pizza dinner with Uncle Andy


Hanging in Gpa's chair

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am impressed with the road trip and all the stops! You are a brave mom!