Friday, September 25, 2009

View from our room in Half Moon Bay last weekend
just before sunrise.
I had great expectations of sleeping in but thanks to my maternal clock I was up at 6:30.! But I'm not complaining, it was quiet, I was with my husband and the view was amazing as you can see.
I enjoyed some time reading, doing my bible study, then went for a nice run on the beach (all while Brad continued to savor snoozing lazily in bed) and then brought up fresh coffee, juice, muffins for us.

It was divine! The whole weekend...perfect! We are truly blessed!

and then back to reality...
(which I love too, don't get me wrong)

Buy Halloween costumes early and get your monies worth! However, try and select costumes that do not require mom's help taking it on and off every two minutes (which I failed to think of when I bought this dinosaur).


While Jake napped Luke took full advantage of not only wearing Jake's dino costume but also pairing it with his IronMan mask. He always asks if we can tell if he's smiling or not when he has the mask on. What do you think?

1 comment:

Becky said...

Candice, cute blog! How nice to get away for a bit. Love that last pic with no shirt/suspenders and the mask -- nice.